Apl. 2019 ADMISSION INFORMATION
Course/Lecture Outline （Minimum number of students is 5. A Course/Lecture may not run if the number is lower.）
|Course / Lecture||Time||Lesson Hour||Lessons Per Day||Days||Class Capacity||Japanese Level
|Practical Japanese Course||09：00－12：20||45 mins.||4 lessons||Mon.-Fri.||12 students||Entry level to Approx. N3
|Lifestyle Cultural Lecture||13：00－14：35*||2-4 lessons||Mon.-Thu.
＊Lifestyle Cultural Lecture finishes around 16:00 on Tuesday and Thursday due to off-campus lessons.
|Course / Lecture||Term||Period||Term Breaks
|Practical Japanese Course||April||2019/04/01－06/14||04/30-05/02
|Japanese Cultural Lecture||April||2019/04/03－06/04||04/30-05/02
|Course / Lecture
|Practical Japanese Course
|Lifestyle Cultural Lecture
- “Half” of the lesson fee for Lifestyle Cultural Lecture is exempted for the students taking Practical Japanese Course.
- Miscellaneous fee includes textbooks, tests, activities (transportation, admission fee), facilities, and certificates.
- Withdrawing from the courses before their commencement, only lesson fee is refundable. Admission and Miscellaneous fee are not refundable. After their commencement, no tuition fee is refunded for any reason.
- When sending fees to our bank account, overseas money transfer fee should be included. If the fee is deducted, it will be collected after the student’s arrival.。
||SEIKO Co. Ltd.
||6-9-18 NAKAGAWA IKUNO-KU OSAKA JAPAN
||BANK PHONE NO.
Application Documents / Guide
- Application Form PDF
- Copy of Passport or Resident Card
- Submit above documents by mail or online.
- We issue an invoice for the program.
- Wire tuition fee to the bank account above.
- Completion of admission
- A certificate will be issued at the end of a course, based on school records (D or above) and attendances (85% or above). No certificate will be issued for lectures.
- You cannot apply for “Student” Status of Resident from the school.
- Transportation discount is not eligible for the courses and lectures above.
- Please learn “Hiragana” in advance.