ADMISSION INFORMATION 2020
Course/Lecture Outline （Minimum number of students is 5. A Course/Lecture may not run if the number is lower.）
|Course / Lecture||Time||Lesson Hour||Lessons Per Day||Days||Class Capacity||Japanese Level
|Practical Japanese Course||09：00－12：20||45 mins.||4 lessons||Mon.-Fri.||12 students||Entry level to Approx. N3
|Lifestyle Cultural Lecture||13：00－14：35*||2-4 lessons||Mon.-Thu.
＊Lifestyle Cultural Lecture finishes around 16:00 on Tuesday and Thursday due to off-campus lessons.
|Course / Lecture||Term||Period||Term Breaks
|Practical Japanese Course||April||2020/04/06 - 06/19||05/04 - 05/08
|July||2020/07/06 - 09/18||08/10 - 08/14
|October||2020/10/05 - 12/18||11/02 - 11/06
|January||2021/01/12 - 03/19||---
|Japanese Cultural Lecture||April||2020/04/08 - 06/09||05/04 - 05/08
|July||2020/07/08 - 09/08||08/10 - 08/14
|October||2020/10/07 - 12/08||11/02 - 11/06
|January||2021/01/13 - 03/09||---
|Course / Lecture
|Practical Japanese Course
|Lifestyle Cultural Lecture
- “Half” of the lesson fee for Lifestyle Cultural Lecture is exempted for the students taking Practical Japanese Course.
- Miscellaneous fee includes textbooks, tests, activities (transportation, admission fee), facilities, and certificates.
- Withdrawing from the courses before their commencement, only lesson fee is refundable. Admission and Miscellaneous fee are not refundable. After their commencement, no tuition fee is refunded for any reason.
- When sending fees to our bank account, overseas money transfer fee should be included. If the fee is deducted, it will be collected after the student’s arrival.
||SEIKO Co. Ltd.
||6-9-18 NAKAGAWA IKUNO-KU OSAKA JAPAN
||BANK PHONE NO.
Online Transfer or Credit Card Payment
Other than a bank transferring above, the online money transferring service (Flywire) is available. Credi card payment is also available.
Please click here for online transferring.
Please include transferring fee in the payment when using online transfer.
Please click here for more details of Flywire.
Please click here to check how to use Flywire for money tranfer.
Application Documents / Guide
- Application Form ⇒ PDF
- Copy of Passport or Resident Card
- Submit above documents by mail or online.
- We issue an invoice for the program.
- Wire tuition fee to the bank account above.
- Completion of admission
- A certificate is issued at the end of a course, based on school records (D or above) and attendances (85% or above). No certificate will be issued for lectures.
- You cannot apply for “Student” Status of Resident from the school.
- Transportation discount is not eligible for the courses and lectures above.
- Please learn “Hiragana” in advance.